Medical tour to India offers treatment-cum-leisure. India offers world class medical treatment with tourism opportunities. Every corner of India is blessed with unparallel beauty, tranquility, great seers and saints.
India is at par with developed countries like US, UK and other European countries in medical facilities. In a decade of time India became favorite destination for medical treatment. With No waiting time, availability well trained skilled doctors and world class infrastructure that too at fraction of cost as compared to western countries has put India on the map of Medical tourism.
From complex surgeries to cosmetic procedures like hair transplant India is favorite destination.
Hair has always been a very prominent factor effecting person’s beauty and self-esteem. Now days people not only visiting other cities like Ludhiana for tourism only but also flying across the continents to get the best treatment to overcome their baldness of any kind.
Clinics like Hair Max Hair Transplant are broadly commended world-over for world-class results in hair restoration procedure. Though a number of other procedures and cures are being in researched for hair loss, the only scientifically proven and available is a hair transplant. The lower cost and best FUE hair transplant at our centre in Ludhiana, Punjab in India is one of the biggest driving factors for medical tourists.
Hair Transplant is so economical here as compared to western countries, even after paying for all expenses including accommodation, and down treatment at our center, one still can save money and visit various beautiful places and can enjoy Hair Transplant trip as a vacation to its fullest.
• Skilled and well-trained doctors ensure the desired result.
• Doctors have up-to-date information on the latest development in the respective field.
• Supporting Medical staffs are well-educated and can speak English.
• The interpreter is also arranged for the person who cannot communicate in English.
• The total cost of treatment, expenses on travel and stay remains a fraction of the cost in developed countries.
• There is no long waiting time for the treatment.
Ludhiana is well-connected with other parts of the country by the roads, railways, and airways. People from abroad can reach our center by any means of transport.
• Free pick and drop facility from the airport in Delhi, Amritsar and Chandigarh Provided.
• We arrange to stay at 5 stars, 3 stars hotels & Guest House at Ludhiana as per the budget of the Patient.
• We provide customized food as per the likeness of the patient.
• We also provide transportation from the place of stay to the clinic.
• Free transportation provided, if one goes for a city visit, and shopping for 1 hour.
• We arrange tours for the patient from Tour & Travel companies’ for places like Amritsar, Chandigarh, Shimla, Nangal, Kullu Manali hill stations, etc.
• We provide 24X7 help to the patient until he needs to stay with us at the hospital or anywhere in City.
For more details, one can reach us at any point (24×7)
Nearest Airport (For International flights & Domestic Flights)
Delhi : 320 km (Have flights from all international Airports).
Amritsar : 141 km (Direct flights from Airport of Delhi Kuala Lumpur, Birmingham, London, Toronto, Dubai, Sharjah, Doha, Singapore, Ashgabat, Tashkent ).
Chandigarh : 95 km (Direct flights from Airport of Delhi, Dubai, Sharjah).
India encloses one of the biggest interstate, intercity roads, and rail networks in the world. In the following table are providing data for distance and time taken in traveling to Ludhiana, by railways, and by roads.Our Distance & Connectivity from Major Cities in North India:
We are listing below few hotels and address available in Ludhiana city for stay.
1. Hyatt Regency: Address: Site No. 4 Ferozepur Road, Ludhiana, Punjab - 141001
2. Park Plaza : Ferozpur Road, Gurdev Nagar, Ludhiana, Punjab - 141001
Phone: +91-161- 4378000
3. Radisson Blu : MBD Neopolis , Ferozepur Road, Ludhiana, Punjab - 141012
4. Nirvana Hotel Banquets Club : Hambran Road, Partap Singhwala, Ludhiana, Punjab - 141007
1. Regenta Central Klassik : Link Rd, Model Town, Ludhiana, Punjab - 141002
2. Hotel Nagpal Regency : bhai Wala Chowk, Ghumar Mandi, Ludhiana, Punjab - 141001
3. Hotel Imperial Executive : Pakhowal Road, Ludhiana, Punjab - 141001
4. Hotel Maharaja Regency : Aarti Chowk, Ferozepur Road, Ludhiana, Punjab - 141001
1. City Heart Sarovar Portico : Badhor House, Clock Tower Rd, Mata Rani Chowk, Chhawani Mohalla, Ludhiana, Punjab - 141008
Phone: +91-161- 4377000
2. Keys Select Hotel : Opposite City Centre, Shaheed Bhagat Singh Nagar Road, Southern Bypass, Ludhiana, Punjab - 141013
Phone: +91-161- 6602100
3. Hotel Silver Stone : D-Block, Sco. 14 -15, Dugri Road, Model Town Extension, Model Town, Ludhiana, Punjab - 141002
Phone: +91-161- 5044480
4. Hotel Gulmor : Ferozpur Road, Bharat Nagar, Sita Nagar, Ludhiana, Punjab - 141001
1. Hotel The Taksonz: New market, Opp.Railway Station, GT Colony, Ludhiana, Punjab - 141008
2. Hotel Avtar: Brown Rd, Near Subhani Building, Field Gunj, Ludhiana, Punjab - 141008
3. Royal Guest House: 991-992, Phase-2, Urban Estate, Jamalpur Colony, Opposite Gol Market, Ludhiana, Punjab - 141010
4. Celebrations Guest House: 732, Pakhowal Rd, Prem Nagar, Ludhiana, Punjab - 141013
India is a land of beautiful natural scenes, heritage, and the land of spirituality. Its rich social legacy makes the world hostage by its persona. Ludhiana and adjacent cities offer many things to explore and experience.
Ludhiana is a modern city in the state of Punjab located in Northern India. The Punjab Agricultural University is a hermitage to a Museum, exhibits rural life, pottery, musical instruments, conventional Punjabi garments from various eras. Nearby is Nehru Rose Garden displays ornamental fountains and more than one thousand diverse roses. In North of the city, Maharaja Ranjit Singh War Museum archives Punjabi military history.
Lodhi Fort : This 500-year-old fort built by Sikander Lodhi is a huge and magnificent structure located on the banks of the River Sutlej. Natives call it Purana Qila or Old Fort, it is a fabulous structure which currently lies in ruins because of poor support. Even though it stands nearly in ruins, yet, it is visited a lot by local people and tourists due to its historical importance.
Rural Olympics at Qila Raipur: Started by Inder Singh Grewal in the year 1933, the Rural Olympics host special breeds of bullocks, camels, dogs, mules and other animals competing in cut-throat competitions. Home to one of the quirkiest festivals, one can come around anywhere on the planet — Rural Olympics, Kila Raipur is an astounding village who love sports. The small village is 15 km from the city of Ludhiana in Punjab. For entire-year village sustains calmness and peace and like any other village of the state with huge fields of wheat and mustard, stretch as far as eyes can see. But for 3 days of February village transforms into a hub of enthusiasm and celebration of sports.
Punjab Rural Heritage MuseumThe museum is an open-air museum and is an excellent insight into traditional Punjab. Architectures of houses in the museum mirror the traditional houses in rural Punjab with long paths flanked by water channels on either side. Here, you will find the model of the goat farm, cow farm, and horse farm. The Miniature Mountains, rivers, and water reservoirs are very popular among the crowd. The museum showcases artifacts from the various era of rural Punjab. The Museum portrays agricultural and social depiction of Punjab.
Maharaja Ranjit Singh War Museum : Established in 1999, the Punjab Government dedicated this museum as a tribute to the valiant soldiers who fought and laid their lives in various wars and battles so far to protect the nation. Spread across 4 acres of area with excellent encompassing. A royal statue of Maharaja Ranjit Singh astounds the visitor at the entrance of the museum. The museum contains an extensive memoir, educates the visitors the role and importance of Indian defense forces. The museum has 12 galleries under various categories like Ancient history, the post-independence period, War Hero’s Gallery, Navy Gallery, Army Gallery, Air Force Gallery, etc. These galleries exhibit items, pictures, and stories of the war heroes, those who won Veer Chakra, Chief Marshals, and Admirals of Punjab.
Gurudwara Shrimanji Sahib, Alamgir : Shri Manji Sahib Gurudwara Situated 10 Km from Ludhiana, in village of Alamgir, known as Alamgir Gurudwara. Shri Manji Sahib Gurudwara Situated 10 Km from Ludhiana, in the village of Alamgir, known as Alamgir Gurudwara. Shri Manji Sahib Gurudwara Situated 10 Km from Ludhiana, in the village of Alamgir, known as Alamgir Gurudwara. Gurudwara Manji Sahib is a tourist destination as it is a sacred place, pilgrimage site and has significance in Sikh history.
After four sons & mother martyred, Guru Gobind Singh (1666-1708), the 10th and last of the Sikh Gurus in human form, was pursued by the Mughal Army. It was at this place where the Muslim devotees Nabi Khan and Ghani Khan had carried Guru Gobind Singh to safety during the battle. Guru Gobind Singh paused here and rested, blessing this place with his presence.
To mark its historic significance and holiness a fair is organized every December. The langar hall of Shri Manji Sahib has the capacity to serve hundreds of people for free in one go. Like all other Sikh pilgrimage sights, Gurudwara Shri Manji Sahib offers top-notch cleanliness and hygiene.